THIS TOOL ALLOWS EVEN HIGHER LEVELS OF CUSTOMIZATION, DEPENDING ON THE USER LOGGED IN TO THE SYSTEM: FOR EXAMPLE AN EMPLOYEE MAY HAVE SIMPLE SCREENS ORGANIZED TO HELP WITH DAY TO DAY TASKS, WHILE THE COMPANY CEO WILL SEE A BROADER AND MORE COMPLETE VIEW.
The navigation module is designed to isolate the structural definition of pages, features and content, to model the specific needs of the user as accurately as possible, improving the user experience of the entire application
- Definition of different types of navigation menu
- Differentiation of the navigation menu based on the type of user (e.g. managers, operators, marketing managers, department managers)
- Full support for portal permissions to define exact visibility of individual menu items
- Ability to differentiate the menu rendering model based on the context
- Management of recent and recurring menu items
- Fast links customizable for individual users